Since its inception, the High Hopes Foundation has granted over 550 Experiences. They are as unique as the children who receive them.
- Tanner’s hope was to receive a new, handicap-accessible van so that he could ride together with his whole family and lessen the burden on his mother (his primary caretaker).
- Howie got to watch the classic rivalry between the Boston Celtics and the Los Angeles Lakers courtside. The Celtics organization later invited Howie to have lunch with the team and to play one-on-one with his hero, Ray Allen.
- Taylor dreamed of having her own hot tub on her back deck so that her parents could administer her physical and occupational therapy and help her relax her muscles at home.
- Mariah’s Experience was a day-long shopping spree, highlighted by a complimentary hotel stay.
- Zac spent a week at Give Kids the World with his family, where he and his brothers met Mickey Mouse. Skyler also traveled there with her family to meet Princess Ariel from the Little Mermaid.
Give Kids the World, located near Disney World, was founded by Holocaust survivors and is a popular Experience destination for High Hopes recipients. The Experience stories don’t end here. Join the High Hopes Foundation to be an integral part of this amazing Experience-granting organization.